Sunday 13 March 2022

Camera Club Bookings for March

 Camera Club Bookings for March 

I am a bit late posting my camera club talks for this month. Unfortunately some I have already given. 

Some clubs are quite happy to allow visitors to zoom meeting, (although not all) providing that the visitor pays a small donation to the clubs finanaces. 

These are the clubs that I am `zooming` to this month. 

1st March - Maesycwmmer Camera Club - `New Images - Why I Switched`(zoom)

3rd March - Great Notley PS - `New Images ` Why I Switched ` (not zoom -print talk) 

7th March - Potters Bar PS - New Images ` Why I Switched ` (not zoom -print talk) 

8th March - Rhyl PS - Nature In Macro Photography (zoom) 

15th March - St. Neots & DCC - `Capturing the Decisive Moment - Sport and Action` 

17th March - Tring & DPS - `New Images - Why I Switched`(zoom)

-21st March - Walthamstowe &DPS - `New Images - Why I Switched`(zoom)

22nd March - 85 Group Photography - Nature In Macro Photography (zoom) 

23rd March - Catchlight CC - 1All the Gear and No Idea` 




No comments:

Post a Comment