Wednesday 10 June 2020

Camera Club Talk Update - Latest Images 2020 - Why I Switched


 Camera Club Talk Update - Latest Images 2020 - Why I Switched 

Whilst being in the first lockdown, it gave me plenty of time to update and rework some of the talks that I present to camera clubs/photographic societies. I put together two  brand new slide shows. The very latest one is called :

Latest Images 2020 - Why I Switched 

It covers a wide range of subject matter - Sport, Natural History, Landscape, Portraits and Photojournalism.  Whilst clubs are still in a case of limbo, I will do this talk as a digital presentation, but when things are back to normal, it will be a print presentation. 

The `Why I Switched` part of the title explains why I switched from being a full frame Canon user to the Olympus Micro Four Thirds system. I explain the huge advantages of the system, and show that you can move to a smaller senor size and still produce incredible results. 

Below are a few images from the talk. 

























2 comments:

  1. I’ve desired to post about something similar to this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. Drone services west palm beach Cool Mat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Roger

    What was the switch? from to what?

    Cheers Russ Wakefield

    ReplyDelete