Thursday 21 May 2020

First Zoom Camera Club Talk to Ware Camera Club


First Zoom Camera Club Talk to Ware Camera Club 

Yesterday evening I gave my first `Zoom` talk to a Ware Camera Club. I have to confess being a bit nervous beforehand, which is strange considering I never get nervous when talking to a camera club with a live audience. 

It was the technical side that was worrying me, but apart from a small glitch right at the start, it seemed to go down reasonably well. Difficult to say really with these sort of talks because you cannot see what sort of reaction you are getting. 

This was a new talk I had purposely put together with a zoom presentation in mind. It is a talk that not only showed some of my best images, but also a lot of  `how I set it up to get the result` type of  shots as well. The following are a few images from the talk, - Photographing Garden Wildlife.  


























No comments:

Post a Comment