Wednesday 13 November 2019

A Week in the Lake District


A Week in the Lake District 

At the beginning of November , Alison and I went up to the Lake District for a week. I had been to Lakes the previous year, and wanted to visit some of the locations that I had not visited before. I also wanted to try to improve on shots I had took on the previous year. Sometimes I was successful, - other times not so successful. We stayed in a really nice cottage in Keswick, and these are a few pictures from the week.

All images taken on Olympus OMD E-M1X , 12-40 F2.8 lens or the 40-150 F2.8 Lens.

Ashness Bridge
The Tree at Buttermere from the south shoreline. 
This was the view we had from the bedroom window of our cottage. I believe the mountain in the from is `Cat Bells`
The famous `Lone Tree` on the northside shoreline of Buttermere
Grasmere 
Buttermere
 Buttermere - Mono Version 
Buttermere 
Mono Version of the previous shot 
Derwent Water looking back towards the town
Mono Version
Derwent Water 
Derwent Water
Ashness Jetty
Ashness Jetty
Geese at Derwent Water
Grasmere
Lodore Falls 


  Derwent Water 
Derwent Water Shoreline 
Small Waterfall at Buttermere 








No comments:

Post a Comment