Monday 11 January 2021

Photographing Dippers at Dovedale - first YouTube Audio Video

 


Photographing Dippers at Dovedale - first YouTube Audio Video

Having been inspired by Mike Lane FRPS to make a YouTube video, I decided to give it a try. I decided to put together a short video on Photographing Dippers at Dovedale in the Peak District.  Its a mixture of `stills` and `slow motion` video, put together with PTE Studio and the audio overlaid onto it. It was shot on an E-M1 MkIII,  300mm F4 lens + the MC14 converter. The still images are shot hand held, while the video is shot on a tripod. The E-M1 MkIII allows you to shoot in `slow motion` , which is something I had never tried before. 

Because we are in lockdown again, I needed something to do to occupy my time !  It was relatively easy to do - certainly a lot easier than I first thought it would be. Its not come out that bad, although I do need a better microphone to improve the audio.  

I asked Mike what he thought and he has made some very constructive and helpful comments. If I implement these tips into the next video , it should be a lot better. 

If you click the link below the photograph , it will take you to the video .



Photographing Dippers at Dovedale - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment